Managing director of Warrior group of company, Mr. Manoharan is an exceptional leader and a true inspiration to the textile industry, who personifies extreme dedication and excellence to the industry. Mr. Manoharan started Warrior with 4 machines and 4 employees in the year 1993 and has now grown Warrior into an empire of 1000 machines and 3000 employees. From path breaking techniques and strategies Mr. Manoharan has led Warrior to the best of his ability to provide work class products to his clients and customers.
We strive as a team to achieve the best of quality standards in our product and factory. We are very passionate about creating garments of superior quality and has deemed quality as the foremost goal in our factory. We work on a daily basis to keep updating methods to provide the highest standard of quality to our clients consistently and follow ethical and moral code of conduct while doing so.
Quality Management System
We in Warrior follow the 4-point QMS (quality management system) to ensure that we provide the highest standard quality products to our clients by coordinating and directing Warriors’ activities to meet client’s requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis.
World Class Products
We in Warrior produce world class quality products to ensure that client’s every requirement our met. We strive towards achieving quality in the most sustainable way so to reduce the carbon footprint caused by the Textile industry.
Mission and vision
- We strive continuously to produce products of supreme quality
- We follow SDG 12 of sustainable production and consumption to reduce carbon footprint and to provide a cleaner environment
- To initiate numerous employee welfare schemes to ensure all employees are well looked after.
- To endeavour in the garment industry to ensure our growth and prosperity of the society.
- To meet the constantly changing needs of the textile industry so as produce eco-friendly products